These are five ways that you can help your home to save you money all year long. As cost keep going up all the time. These can help you keep your budget under control. The five things are:
* Replace old windows
* Add insulation to the walls and attic
* Update an old furnace
* Update an old air conditioner
* Update that old tank water heater to a tankless water heater.
* Update old appliances
1. If your rooms are drafty in the winter time by your windows they need to be replaced. If the cold air can get in, the warm air is going out. Adding to the heating cost of the home.
Double pain windows help to keep more of the cold out in the winter, warm air in the summer. This helps with the heating and cooling of your home.
2. Adding insulation to the walls and attic help to keep the heat in your home in the winter and the heat out in the summer. Helping with the heating and cooling costs.
3. Updating the old furnace. It will be better on the amount of energy that you use.
4. Update the air conditioning. It takes a lot of energy to cool the home as well.
5. Replacing the old tank water heater with a tankless water heater can save a lot of money. A tankless water heater heats the water as you need it not all day long when you are not even home.
It takes up less space and it will not leak water all over your floors when it goes out.
6.Update appliances can save on energy costs as well.
If you do these updates a little at a time they are not to much to handle on your budget. They will all pay for themselves with the energy savings that you will do over the years.
We like your comments. They are nice to read and learn from.
Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"