Thursday, April 16, 2009
Create More Living Space By Going Outdoor
If you have a deck, porch, patio, sun room. Now is the time to think about fixing it up to use it as another room.
Some tips for making it work for you. It depends on the amount of space that you have to work with. If you have a larger space to work with you could add:
* A table and chairs that you can eat at after you have cooked it on the BBQ. ( Outdoor kitchen and dinning room.)
* Add some chairs, a coffee table, and a fire pit you also have great living room area outside.
* If it is next to a wall add some art ( that will not be hurt by the weather.)
* Do not forget some kind of lighting for the space. Make sure that it is outdoor approved.
* Do you need some shade. Add a canopy or an umbrella. That will keep the heat down.
* Add an outdoor carpet, pillows. (Make sure that the material is made for being outside .)
* Do you need some privacy. Add a trellis with some climbing plants to grow along the trellis. This block the view of others.
Take a look at the Outdoor Living
For smaller spaces like a porch or balcony add:
* A porch swing.
* A table and one or two chairs.
* A plant or two in containers
* Outdoor curtains to add privacy
* Outdoor carpet
* Wall art
* Add some lighting
Take a look at: More living space
What more can you ask for than to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. We would love to hear your comments about the outdoor living. How did you make it LOOK better? It has to be able to stand up to the weather so make sure that it is out door materials. Enjoy the summer now that you have it all taken care of and you can enjoy your outdoor spaces.
Dan and Deanna Finlinson "Marketing unscrambled"