Our friends Hugo and Roxanne tagged us from http://believeachievesuceed.blogspot.com .
I have the pleasure of telling more about my sweetheart, Daniel. To share 25 random facts about my spouse.
1. He likes yogurt.
2. He likes vegetables more than anything.
3. He likes homemade ice cream any time at all.
4. He grew up on a Dairy farm-oh what great and funny stories that he could share about things that happened on the farm, some sad things as well.
5. He is a home body and I like to travel. We are working on getting him out a little more.
6. He loves to get me laughing.
7. He is the best at finding good things on the internet.
8. He can recall almost any web address that he has been to on the internet.
9. He likes to write his own songs (just for me to hear.)
10. He usually make a mess of the house, but after 49 years as a bachelor it is hard for him to change-he is getting better.
11. He is the best at finding a bargain any were.
12. He likes to talk and I like to listen.
13. His interest in the internet, got me interested in the internet.
14. He would rather spend his time with me than with anyone else.
15. He is a good provider.
16. He loves giving me hugs and kisses.
17. He likes good uplifting movies.
18. He likes Rock & Roll and country music too.
19. He really likes Disco music and does a really good job of dancing to it as well.
20. He likes to Ballroom dance as well.
21. He likes "Dancing with the stars" , it is ones of the favorite that we like.
22. He likes dressing down ( jeans and a t-shirt ), but he cleans up-oh so nice.
23. He likes being in the outdoors.
24. He does not like big crowds of people.
25. He does have more shoes than I do.
Now it is time to share some wonderful facts about your spouse /significant other!
Here are the rules.
Once you are tagged, you write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about your spouse/ significant other. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person that tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about your spouse/ significant other, too. I hope that you have as much fun as I did in writing this.
What a wonderful time I had writing about my good and dear husband. What a great gratitude and appreciation activity this is. I think this is the soul purpose of this tag. But, I still want to hear your random facts, too. I hope that you have just as much fun as I did. I have chosen only 6 people, in the interest of time, to be tagged.
Craig at Craig's training blog
Mike at Mike Davis 1988 world Champion Dodgers
Stella at European travelling advisor
Bob at Business builder Bob
Jerry at Barbershop Jerry's Blog
CW at Fabulous at 30 ,40, 50, and Beyond
copyright 2009 Dan and Deanna "Marketing Unscrambled"